Tuesday, 07 September 2010 00:00

Are Microwave Ovens safe?

A great little article about Microwave Ovens, and the side effects on food, that you probably don't know about..

“Consumers are dying today in part because they continue to eat dead foods that are killed in the microwave. They take a perfectly healthy piece of raw food, loaded with vitamins and natural medicines, then stick it in the microwave and destroy most of its nutrition. Humans are the only species that destroys the nutritional value of food before eating it. All other animals consume food in its natural, unprocessed state, but humans actually go out of their way to render food nutritionally worthless before eating it. No wonder humans are the least healthy species on the planet.”

http://willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Nuked_By_Your_Microwave.html

Unfortunately this link is now not working, here is another article along the same lines!

http://www.relfe.com/microwave.html

An interesting article I had recorded a while back, states that:

"The Honorable Mayor Stacy Ritter states in the Proclamation, that as a result of global electromagnetic pollution, people of all ages in Broward County and throughout the world have developed an illness known as Electromagnetic Sensitivity (EMS) and that EMS is a painful chronic condition of hypersensitivity reactions to electromagnetic radiation in the environment for which there is currently no known cure, and that the symptoms of EMS include dermal changes, dermatitis, acute tingling and numbness. muscular weakness, headaches, heart rate changes, nausea, gastric problems, loss of visual acuity, severe neurological, respiratory, speech problems, and numerous other physiological symptoms."

Read more: Mayor of Broward County announces EMS awareness month

BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 49, 857-864 (1993)

Melatonin Secretion and Puberty in Female Lambs Exposed to Environmental Electric
and Magnetic Fields'


This study determined whether chronic exposure of female lambs to the electric and magnetic fields (EMF) of a high voltage
transmission line can alter pineal secretion of melatonin and the normal occurrence of puberty.

This is a massive subject and I due to time constraints I am starting this article with a link to another page I have found where many many people have reported health problems from Flourescent and CFL lights..

 

Page 2 of 2